Watch BB21!

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thursday: Live Eviction

Happy Live Eviction Day, everybody! Tonight we will have another houseguest leave the BB house, and then the HG's will battle it out for HOH. So, who's going home tonight? It's still Sam, although we did have some messy feeds last night.

As much as I'd love to give a detailed report of what happened, it's not worth our time because (1) Sam is still going home anyway and (2) as we've painfully learned this season, the HG's are all talk and always end up doing "what's best for the Six (Shooters)". Ugh.

EDIT: As I'm typing this post, I see Sam is still trying his hardest to stay in the game. He just told Cliff/Tommy/Nick/Jack that if he does stay in the game, he'll target Christie and they won't get any blood on their hands for sending her out. Do I think anything will come of this? No. Just letting you guys and gals know. lol

What I will say, is that Sam blew up Christie's game last night, which lead her to freak out and cry a lot last night. So that was funny to watch. You can always count on good ole Christie to have crying fits. lol


In other news, it seems that Nick is back with the Six Shooters (for now), although they just wanna use him to get Cliff out before the Double Eviction (whichever week that'll happen). Then they'll cut him loose. Jack is very anti Cliff and this morning, he told Analyse and Tommy that while he loves Jackson and they're like brothers, Jackson can go soon...though he can't get him out himself. He wants someone else to do it.

Tonight, we should get some details on the Field Trip twist that Julie mentioned last week. I'll post the details here on the blog once that happens.

I might not be around for tonight's live eviction, as something has come up last minute. But if I am here, then I will post the spoilers of the live show. If not, the spoilers might have to wait until I get home tonight or tomorrow morning before I head off to work. Either way, I'll set up this post so I can easily come back and update it! :D

Tonight's live show begins at 9pm ET as usual, so make sure you have your snackies ready to go and enjoy the show!!

9:00pm ET:
Show begins...

The Votes:


Evicted from the BB House is:
SAM


The New HOH is:

JESSICA

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie Thanks for ur blog. How are your doggies doing these days. Post a pic to relieve us of this messy BB.

Jamie said...

Hey Raz! I watch the show through the CBS app (I have the All Access pass, aka live feeds).

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.