Watch BB21!

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Weds: Update on the BB21 House

Happy Hump Day! The past few days have been boring and nothing much going on. I'm really not even sure what to write about. Bella/Jack are on the block but Bella is definitely getting evicted tomorrow night. Also, as Julie said last week, we'll have an endurance comp tomorrow night! Yayy!! I'm really looking forward to that. Y'all know that I love those endurance comps!

Even though Bella is heading out the BB door tomorrow, she did try to campaign and mend fences with houseguests. When she did her campaigning, she did make some great points that any idiot would agree with (such as Jack being a big physical threat and how Bella will always be a target, which means she's a meat-shield essentially) but nope...we have the cast of BB21, so it didn't change a thing.

In other news...
The 3654th alliance of the season has been formed. This time, it's an alliance with Cliff/Nicole/Jess/Kat and it's called Cliff's Angels. It's about as stable as any of the other alliances this season. It'll last about a day and then it'll be done. lol Speaking of alliances, here's a new handy dandy alliance chart from the always wonderful @89razorskate20:


In case you're wondering, Anallice, Holly and Jessica are still totally useless. Jack is still saying racist crap and TMZ ran an article on it. Jackson is still breaking the Have Nots rules by eating in the shower. Oh, and a few HG's (Jackson and Christie are having this problem, but I forget the others) have complained recently about them bleeding from their butts. I'm not kidding. Sounds like hemorrhoids.

Annnnd I'm moving on to anything but this topic. lol

Today (3:16pm BBT) the HG's had a fashion show, where Tommy was the host...

...and others judged the other HG's dressing up and...whatever. It was boring. Nobody cared. lol The only good part was Nick and Cliff doing a twerk-off at the end, so I'll show that:



And that's it for this post, guys. I'll be back tomorrow before the live eviction episode airs. Until then, have a great night!!

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

4 comments:

MamaBear said...

Jaime, Thanks for posting all the information. I'm not getting CBS right now,( cable dispute with AT&T) and after-dark is tooooooooo much to sit through. LOVE the twerking videos!!LOL

Jamie said...

yea I heard that Dish Network isn't carrying CBS in major cities too? Ugh. So awful. :(

Atlanta said...

Jaime, I feel your pain. I pray every year it will be better but it’s not. I’ve been watching since season 1 and those early years first 1” maybe were so awesome. They just cannot seem to pick the right people. It’s such a bummer. When I get frustrated watching I know I still have your blog to read. I enjoy it so much. I’m always on the same page as you so it’s makes me feel better that I’m not the only one that feels the way I do. It’s kind of like family here! Thank you as always you do an awesome job!

Unknown said...

Jackson Michie has to be one of the most disgusting people ever on BB,I hope his parents are proud of the most inconsiderate, nasty, narcissistic son any one could want. Who would want to live in a house with someone who farts at your dining table while you try to eat dinner?

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.