Watch BB21!

Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday: Veto Ceremony Spoiler

Good evening, ladies & gents! Well, today is the day BB21 died. I'll just cut to the chase...

Jackson Used the Veto on himself
Bella is the replacement nom (via HOH Cliff)

Christie did not use her power.

This is a far cry from what was supposed to happen as of yesterday. Cliff backed out and wants to work with others in the majority alliance. Nick, Sam and Bella all know they're screwed in the game now, thanks to Cliff for not making a big move this week.


Nick to Cliff: "This is BB19 all over again. There's not even a point to watch. If you're a live feeder, just turn it off. Just turn off the f*cking show, because Jack just won Big Brother. We're f*cked! We have no one now."

Nick said its ironic that the person he tried to get out (Nicole), is now the only person he has left (assuming that Bella leaves this week as expected).

How Cliff can so stupidly trust the same people who got him out and has never/will never work with him, is beyond me. Evel Dick summed it up best:

What's even funnier, is that post-veto ceremony, Cliff was wondering why nobody was coming up and talking to him. Hint: Because they used you and now they're done, Cliff. *head desk*

In other news, Jackson..who is a Have Not this week..has been sneaking food into the shower and eating it. There's multiple videos of it around on Twitter. He should have a consequence for it, but doubtful anything will happen. Not sure why BB even has rules if they just allow HG's to break them anyway.

I'm not sure what to even write at this point. The majority of the house is running this season and it's not even fun to watch. It's a group made of the most disgusting, rude, and useless houseguests I've ever seen on BB (in my opinion). You have Analyse and Holly, which do absolutely nothing. You have Jessica who is utterly clueless and useless (but she seems like a nice girl, though). Christie/Jack/Jackson are running everything. Sam and Nick both just FINALLY woke up to what's going on in the game (a month into the 3 month game) and it's too late. Cliff's been the biggest HG flop ever on a season. The only person worthy of rooting for at this point, is Nicole. One houseguest VS the rest. It's like watching a lamb walking around a pack of wolves. Yeah, good luck with that.

I'm sorry, guys. I'm just in a crappy mood. I'm not sure how much more of this season I can take. (If you watched BB19, then you'll know how I feel. I don't think I ever fully recovered from that season. lol) *sigh*

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

17 comments:

Nicole Chenault said...

I totally agree with you Jamie. It took me a minute to even start watching this season as I've not been impressed lately (and I've watched since S6) and once I did spend a day catching up, I was easily turned off. I'm not sure if the show is turning into a new matchmaker show or what, but it seems like they find people who specifically *don't* want to play the game. I'll keep up with your blog and donate to your cause because you are enjoyable to read, but I'll probably stop there, lol. :)

Bltcruz said...

This makes me want to not watch the rest of the season. Cliff should just put his head on the chopping block because he punched his ticket home.

KMA said...

I’m SO disappointed. 😭 After season 19 I didn’t watch 20. My Mom was like, “Oh they fixed the issues and it’s so much better!” But it seems like if 20 was better, casting got right back to it with 21. 😭😭😭 I miss BB of years ago. I don’t think anyone can blame you if you stop watching/blogging.

Unknown said...

Agree with every word.

Unknown said...

I agree 100% with you. This season of big brother makes me mad. So many of the contestants are rude & very disrespectful. Big Brother lost a viewer!

northalabama said...

no apology needed, jamie, you summed it all up nicely.

(scratch bella's tummy for me!)

Razldazlrr said...

wow - just wow! I sent you a post on twitter about you posting you were having "supper" - such a Wisconsin thing to say! ha - I'm on twitter for nonsense posting at nancylew13. Nancy lewis was always my alternate name as a joke in business so I use it there. I have a regular twitter account for business but use this one for fun!

It's hard to understand what Cliff was thinking. He's a fan of the game and seemed to know how to play it. What a huge disappointment he is!

I agree about Jackson - why bother to have have nots if there's no big penalties for breaking the rules?
And Jackson is such a pig in so many ways - his mouth, his eating, his hands down his pants, etc. And I can't stand Jack either. Most of the females are totally clueless they are even in a game. (I think that's the problem when they recruit people)

It's just so weird - these are grown adults letting the "cool kids" rule everything. Maybe the casual watchers like this season - it's obvious no one on twitter does!

Matt said...

Cliffs screw up (for lack of a better term) will go down as one of the biggest in bb history....I HOPE when they vote him out the goodbye messages they tell him how they played him lol....Maybe just maybe it'll get interesting when the 8 or 6 gotta turn on each other. I think they might not see Nicole as a threat and she might slide in to be the extra vote for one side and just maybe make it to the end.

Nancy M said...

Yea im with you 100%

Nancy M said...

It sucks because we fans wait all year for bb and when we get this again it's disappointing it's like ughhhh boooo lol

Dawn said...

Yep, Cliff just ruined it for the nice people. Bella will go and Cliff will be next if the meanies win HOH.

Jared said...

Wow! It went from such high hopes to being an amazing week to udder disaster in just a few days. What a waste of a season. Cliff may go down in BB history as one of dumbest game players of all time. He wins all of these challenges and has a chance to make a big move and essentially chickens out and honestly thinks that the majority want to work with him. It is 100% BB19 all over again. And to watch vile people benefit and most likely win the game as a result makes it even worse. Thank you Jamie for all your work. Wish there was better content to work with.

Htown said...

When Cliff became HoH, I signed up for the live feeds.. Finally the game is going to get good... Well that went 100 to 0 real quick.. Good thing its free for a month.. This has to be worst season, since I've been watching, since season 2...

Also I see you haven't updated since 22nd, and BB_daily updates has posted anything in more than 24hrs.. So yea this season sucks..

Hoping Nichole, Sam, or Nick wins next HoH to bring some life back..

Love your blog..

Jamie said...

Nicole: I appreciate your support in these trying times lol Yea its like they're trying to turn BB into Love Island or something. Ugh.

KMA: thanks! I'm realllly trying to stick it through the whole summer haha I'm hanging in there so far.

North: Bella passed away 1 1/2 yrs ago. I wish I could give her belly rubs for you :(

Raz: tweet me again (must have gotten lost) so i can follow you!

Jared: THank you and I really wish we had a game going on so we could all enjoy the season and I could blog about my fav show.

H town: yea, even jokers isnt updating that much these days. Twitter is more filled with political stuff than BB (which is so odd to see on my BB account lol) Its bad. :/ And thank you for the love!! Appreciate it!



northalabama said...

oh, jamie, no! i'm so sad to hear of your loss, don't know how I missed her passing, how thoughtless and careless of me.

my heart goes out to you, with hopes my mentioning her only brought back happy memories.

Jamie said...

No worries! I miss that lil girl every single day. I always smile when I think of her, and then get sad, then happy again because I had her for so many years.

Here's the post on how she passed and 2 new family members were added. ;)
https://big-brother-20-blog.blogspot.com/2018/07/whats-been-happening-update.html

northalabama said...

thanks for sharing, that was a beautiful post. congrats on your marriage! (brianna & benny are adorable)

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.